[AT] bad condensor?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 28 18:03:16 PDT 2007

This saw is rather old as it uses points.

Whatever it is seems to be time sensitive. I can't run the saw with the fuel
cap loose since is screws in the side. I could try looseneing it once the
problem arises to see if it helps but since I have replaced the fuel tank
vent then I doubt that is it.

I'll try the coil swap soon and see what results that produces. Funny thing
is the saw starts missing and if you let off the throttle it will normally
sit and idle and then rev back up, but not for long. Once it cools its ready
to go again.

John