[AT] think I' stick with red ones

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:25:59 PDT 2007

Don't really know what I am, who knows? I understand why the No 1 is
considered one of a kind, I only thought it was slightly funny the way you
put it(some kind of disturbed swedish humor).

> >> Like I said its one of a kind unless you know of two with serial Number
> >> "219".

As long as there are people willing to pay that much it's appearently(s?,
brain has stopped) worth it, even if it's exactly like No. 2 down t one
figure on a plate. I guess people paying more than 100 000 USD don't like
when someone puts it like that. I believe that this is one of
the fascinating things in collecting things that value can vary this much
because of small differencies. But if you begin to think of what else you
could do with that much money it it's kind of sick.

Thank's for reading this far and letting me confuse you all!

Mattias