[AT] bad condensor?

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:10:34 PDT 2007

If you haven't already replaced the spark plug give that a try.  I have
dealt with many bad spark plugs that look fine and even appear to work when
unscrewed from the cylinder but refuse to fire under compression.  2-cycles
seem to be particularly sensitive to bad plugs.  If the plug doesn't help
you may have a bad coil.  I don't think that condensors are usually effected
by heat but coils are.