[AT] OT HP printer supplies ripoff

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 26 05:51:48 PDT 2007

I know that is generally the case Len but this HP 2550N I have came with
full, high capacity cartrideges as confirmed both by the number on the
cartridge and by the diagnostic on the printer software that constantly
monitors toner levels and tells you how much you have left.  I'm just
wondering if I can get that lucky twice?

Charlie