[AT] another harvest picture/Dust

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 25 18:50:06 PDT 2007

I went to Auto-zone and bought 2 halogen lights that I mounted to the
operators platform and shined right in the header. Sometimes I can see
better at night than in the afternoon. The only drawback is if there is very
little moonlight, the regular lights on the combine are so poor at shining
through the dust that you can sometimes have trouble finding the truck!!

John