[Farmall] #2 Husker/Shreader

David A. Gregg dgregg at bright.net
Sun Mar 25 16:47:18 PDT 2007

There is a sale near me in a couple of weeks that has a real nice #2 IH
Husker Shreader on steel in it. I haven't seen it but was told by someone
who has that it real nice. The sale is only 7-8 miles from me and if I get a
chance I'll go take a look at it. As I already have a nice one on rubber I'm
not interested in it but thought I'd pass it on to this list in case someone
was wanting one. The sale is located between Tiffin and Sycamore Ohio Which
is about 80 miles SW of Toledo, Ohio. The link is
http://www.nedsold.com/auction_detail.php?ID=132789
I have no connection to the sale except the Auctioneer and I share the same
last name. Yes we are shirtale relation but you will need a very longtailed
shirt. I'm about the same relation to most native locals around here.

David Gregg
Sycamore, Ohio