[Farmall] Stamped Letters

John & Jan Paur johnjanpaur2 at directcon.net
Sun Mar 25 18:29:35 PDT 2007

Jim,  Thank you for your thoughts.  Tho I don't know, I sort of doubt the
tractors come from a common owner or dealer.  The A is 1941 and I got it
from the Sacramento area and the B is a 1947 and I bought it near Riverside,
CA.  I don't believe IHC provides records on where/when tractors were
shipped to dealers.  Unless someone else comes up with some facts on this, I
guess it will remain a mystery.  I would be interested in knowing anything
you might learn on this subject tho.  Thanks again,  John