[AT] Case 400 Diesel

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 18:28:09 PDT 2007

On 3/25/07, Gene Dotson <gdotsly at watchtv.net> wrote:
>     Ken;
>     Don't do anything to the steering till you get it running. The steering
> has to have some free play to allow the power steering valve to operate.
> When you get ready, I can send the specs for adjusting that if needed.
>
>                     Gene

There is no power steering on this one so I don't think that's a real
problem. Now if I can find one someplace it sure would be nice. I'm
focusing on the injection stuff and have sent an email off to Rich
Tworek at CNH for manuals and a build card if one is available.

I've heard that a person could retrofit a power steering off a 400
onto a D and I have a DI that needs assistance... it has a Case loader
on it and WOW is that thing front-heavy. :)

I certainly have lots of projects around here...

thanks again!

Ken