[AT] Case 400 Diesel

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:08:58 PDT 2007

thanks for the vote of confidence. I've had a lot of different things
apart over the years and got most of them back together but I've
avoided injection systems like the plague. This puzzles some of my
friends since I went after Quadrajet carbs until I could get them the
way I wanted. Got a manual and went at it. Heck, at this point, it's
already trashed so if I can miraculously get it going, it's all good.
best to stop until I have a manual in hand though.

Thanks,

Ken in AZ

(I'm also puzzled why my message took 23 hours and a resend to get
here, but it eventually worked so I'm happy now. :)