[AT] bad condensor?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 05:44:43 PDT 2007

Check the vent in the fuel tank cap. If it is blocked, a vacuum will
form, and no fuel will flow.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness,
consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn
of eternal peace.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)