[AT] bad condensor?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 25 05:28:22 PDT 2007

Got an 08 S Sthil saw that runs about 2-3 minutes and then starts breaking
down--sometimes cutting off. It always restarts without effort. I know its
not fuel related---everything there is new! I've always been taught coils
get hot and die and don't work again until cold. Is that always the case?
How do condensors behave when they go bad? Prices on these items aren't
cheap.

 Obligatory tractor reference---Yesterday we trimmed a bunch of trees around
some of the fields and pushed the brush back with the 4020.

John Hall