[AJD] Parts Search

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Mar 24 20:45:23 PDT 2007

Ok guys, time to try it out

We finally have a rudimentary parts lookup operational. Try it out and don't complain about the primitive interface, we are going
to work on that as time allows!

This will allow you to check your part #'s, JD for now-both current and obsolete, against our inventory here at Franktown. Kind
of similar to the JD Dealer Parts Locator that dealers have access to. Eventually we will load up our Hesston, Massey, Ford, IH
and  other parts here too, have lots of obsolete Massey, lucky me (!). This will be the only way to check our obsolete inventory
as we are no longer on the Deere Parts Locator system.

Go to www.joetraktor.com (www.joetractor.com redirects also) and follow the directions.You can bookmark it as that will be the
permanent location, more changes will occur on that site again as time allows. There will be a link off
www.theoldtractorcompany.com also.

Let me know if it works for you, we need to make sure it does what its supposed to.

Rain here today with intermittent snow. It has been 70 all week otherwise.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703