[AT] OT HP printer supplies ripoff

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Mar 24 17:27:29 PDT 2007

I agree Henry.  I just need to find out if the new ones come with full high
yield toner cartridges like the one I have did.  If so it's a better deal to
buy a new one and throw the old one away.  I hate like crazy to do that to a
perfectly good printer but that's the way things are now.  We live in a
throw away society.   I sure am glad it wasn't that way when our old iron
was made.

Charlie