[Farmall] tabla de teste bomba inyectora cav

soffiler at ct.metrocast.net soffiler at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Mar 22 11:39:08 PDT 2007

And here's how Google Language Tools translates:

I need a table of testis for a inyectora pump cav, used in
international motor model BD264 - applied in
mc.cormick-international tractor B450, the pump does not
have its plate of identificaciõn legivel, regulator mz I
have photos gives the pump

And here's my attempt to clean it up slightly:

I need specifications for an injector pump cav(?), used in
International motor model BD264 - used in
McCormick-International tractor B450.  The pump does not
have a legible ID plate, regulator mz(?).  I have photos of
the pump.

Good luck.

Steve O.