[Farmall] Farmall A date (was Re: Farmall Digest, Vol 35, Issue 13

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 10:23:20 PDT 2007

My book shows the beginning serial number for the last year of the A
(1947) as 182964, and the beginning number for the Super A the same year
as 250001. So, it looks like yours is one of the last A's in 1947 (if my
Hotline Guide is correct).

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness,
consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn
of eternal peace.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)