[AT] Case VAC

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Mar 21 05:49:16 PDT 2007

Don Livingston
Rusty Acre
18024, 540 Avenue
Austin, MN 55912
(507) 433-0073
manifold at smig.net

Don is the guru of Case parts.  I've bought a good bit of stuff from
him, both
new and used, over the years.  He's a busy guy and can sometimes be hard
to reach,
but is straight up honest and just an all-around nice guy to work with.

Geez... that almost sounds like a commercial...  seriously, anybody that
works,
collects, restores or pulls Case tractors needs to know about Don.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416