[AJD] 330, serial #1

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 20 20:06:55 PDT 2007

Dean,

I suspected it might get to this level of bidding.  I happened to run into a
JD 320 Serial Number 001 at the Glendale, AZ show this winter. The owner
informed me that he tried to insure it at a similar price level but couldn't
find any insurance company that would do so. Maybe after this eBay auction
concludes he will have some more ammunition to present to the insurance
company.

Here are some pictures of Ser No 1 JD 320:

http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/tractor_shows/2007/glendale-az/1957-320-s-ser
-no-320001/

or

http://tinyurl.com/2qj5gw

D & G Van Peursem
In Apache Junction, AZ - Escaping from WA rain, snow & winds