[AT] Defunct Dealers

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Mar 20 10:36:55 PDT 2007

    Ralph;
    Yes, I remember Schwaderer Implement Sales in Larue, Ohio. They were the
dealer for Oliver, Cockshutt, Co-Op and Blackhawk and the sales outlet for
the regional Farm Bureau Co-Op. Bought my first plow there, Oliver 4340,
3-16 to pull with my Case 700.
    Was the closest dealer for parts that Jim Coons and I tore up working
for his dad during high school years, driving the Co-Op E-4 and the
Cockshutt 50 diesel. Both tractors bought at that dealership.

                            Gene