[AT] Case VAC/Now tractor brake mods

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Mar 20 07:15:47 PDT 2007

Looks like a nice project John.  That's sort of what I was talking about.  I
was thinking maybe a couple of master cyl. could be located so that the OEM
brake rods actuated them.  Then a backing plate could be mounted to the
fender bracket bosses on the axle housings or in a similar location.  Then
truck or automotive drums or discs could be mounted on the axles or inside
the wheel centers.  It would be interesting to make a set up like that, try
to make them look OEM and see how many raised eyebrows you get at the next
tractor show.

Charlie