[AT] Case VAC/Now tractor brake mods

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Mar 20 06:20:57 PDT 2007

This brings up something I've been thinking about.  It might not be
appropriate for a restoration but I wonder if anyone has ever modified or
thought about modifying tractor brakes by adding truck drum brakes or some
heavy automotive disc brakes.  I don't think it would be all that hard to
do.  It wouldn't be pretty but it should work.  I bet someone somewhere has
tried it.

Charlie