[AT] Case VAC/Now tractor brake mods

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 07:01:19 PDT 2007

I just picked up a Gibson tractor this weekend. The
original rear axle was replaced with a truck axle that
had been shortened. The original drum brakes are still
on it and they were made operable by connecting cables
from the brakes to the original brake pedals. Not the
prettiest, but I guess it worked. I have photos at
http://vintagetractors.com/gibson1.html

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com