[AT] Case VAC

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Mar 20 06:21:33 PDT 2007

Ron, I overhauled some brakes on a VAC last year that were pretty
bad.  I don't remember all the details now but just go ahead and take
them off the tractor.  You will probably find that they are rusted up
and stuck.  The disc linings may still be useable if you can get rid
of the rust.  They work on kind of ball eccentrics.  Once you get
them apart you will be able to figure how they work.  Its not too
hard to find used replacement brake parts from a parts tractor or
implement salvage yard if yours are too far gone.
Good luck.    John W.