[Farmall] Ads, 3/17 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Mar 19 09:52:03 PDT 2007

Northhampton County is in the eastern part of PA, with the cities of
Easton, Bethlehem, and Allentown being the main population centers along
the Delaware River. To be more precise, the seller is: Roeder, Edwin Jr,
5486 Green Meadow Rd, Northampton, PA 18067. You can use Google Earth if
you want to locate his place more exactly.

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.
  Joaquin Setanti