[Farmall] Some ads from the 3/17 Lancaster Farming

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 19 06:49:04 PDT 2007

Mike Sloane wrote:
> Some of the more interesting ads from the (free to
> subscribers) Mailbox Markets section of the weekly Lancaster (PA)
> Farming newspaper for 3/17/2007. For the full listing, go to
> <www.lancasterfarming.com>. [my comments, if any, are in brackets]
>
> For Sale:
>

> Three computers, a digital camera, scanner, printer, zip drive, other
> computer parts. All working condition $100 for all. York Co.,
> 717-252-2023. [good luck selling it - I have stuff like that I can't
> give away!]

In our area there are a couple of individuals that take old computers,
and peripherals, and fix them up for kids that cannot afford them.  They
mainly set them up for word processing for homework, etc.  One of the
big needs they have are printers and monitors.  If you take your pc to a
place like that, be sure to format the hard drive first, so you don't
leave any personal information on it.

--
 John
another one of them