[AT] McCormick Deering WD 6

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 05:35:47 PDT 2007

Well I went to a sale Saturday thinking I would just
drive home with the same amount of money in my pocket
minus coffee and sandwich.

Well I thought wrong. They had a real nice looking
1950 Mc. Deering Standard WD 6 that had my name on it.
So it is sitting in my shop right now. A couple of
fuel leaks to fix.

These guys repainted it a few years ago. They put new
tires all around. All in all a tractor that is show
ready. The paint job looks good on the cast but the
sheet metal looks good from afar.

I am going to repaint the sheet metal probably this
next winter. Think I will use it a plow days this
spring.

Jim and Janna Yost
Utica, Ohio
USA