[Farmall] 6 in of snow to plow on St Patrick's day

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 17 16:02:55 PDT 2007

Different strokes!  Being between you guys, We had 8-10".  Very light.
My hard pack on the driveway naturally is all gone from the thaw.  Not a
chance I am going to put the truck plow on all that crushed stone
underneath.  I made 25 or 30 trips in and out with the pickup and
flattened it all down.  This snow was like a feather, so it goes down
easy.  Blew the patio area out with the 2 cycle blower, cleaned walks
with a shovel, and cleared the deck with a 24" push broom.  Not bad
stuff, all in all.

Charlie V.