[AT] Tractor shows

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 17 15:09:53 PDT 2007

Danny, you might want to look at The Northern ILL show at Sycamore ILL. It is a couple of weekends before Portland. It has a lot of shade. Tractors, steamers,gas engines, saw mill, Threshing and the like going on. Some real good pork chops also.
  Terry

Danny Tabor <dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Gene and all who responded,
I actually am considering Portland. Years
ago I attended that show, I believe they featured
Cockshutt then, I truly enjoyed it. I bet now with the
friends I've made over the net I would have a ball.
I really would like to meet my friend in
Illinois and where he feels he can travel to meet me
will ultimately determine where I go. I will
definately bring Portland up to him. Gene expect an
off list email from me.
Thanks for all the responses I may put up a
few names of shows and see if anybodys attended them
and how they rate.

Danny Tabor