[Steam-engine] progress: was list too quet!

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Thu Mar 15 19:25:24 PDT 2007

Hi Ben!

Haven't heard anything out of you for quite a while!

In the 40 yrs we've hauled them, there have been very few that needed to
have straps on the canopy.  If the canopies are sound they should not need
to be strapped.  I do remember a certain Kitten canopy flying through the
air on M 50.........it was totally rotten & tying it down would not have
prevented it.

Taking stock of your load includes looking at the canopy & anything loose on
the engine.  We always do the once or twice around the trailer before we
depart.....we do carry a couple of straps ...just in case....

Beth