[Steam-engine] progress: was list too quet!

Ben Carpenter benlist at benc.com
Thu Mar 15 17:52:13 PDT 2007

My first engine halling was helping the Brodbeck family and it was a
learning experience.  They did not tie down  any canopys while I was helping
them, nor have I seen them tie any down at other times.  I have since hauled
engines on my truck and have never tied down a canopy.  I have seen a lot of
engines hauled by others and can not remember ever seeing a canopy tied
down.

I do think that if a canopy is on the shaky side in might not be a bad idea
to tie it down, but if it is a sound canopy I do not think it needs to be
tied down.

Ben Carpenter <be,nc at dmci.net> <www.benc.com> <benlist at benc.com>
Adrian Michigan