[Steam-engine] Canopy

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 18:27:41 PDT 2007

I find it interesting that no one ties down their
canopy............must be a Florida thing!  I know
three people that have tied theirs down because I took
the straps off for them when unloading.  I would think
that on one of the engines that the canopy could
almost hold the engine suspended in the air!!! (LOL)
Do you folks not get a lot of cross winds on the
highway?   ...........then again we are in a hurricane
prone area..........  ;)

Jeff Smith