[Steam-engine] list too quet!

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Mar 15 05:14:30 PDT 2007

Stationary VFT boiler and Wachs engine are alive and well in Mt.  Project
has taken up most of our spare time this past winter and hopefully will boil
some water this spring.

  Was hoping to hear from Francis Orr also.  I know he made a trip down
under and sure he saw some nice iron.

Regards,
RickinMt.