[AJD] Pressed A Wheel

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Mar 13 20:21:41 PDT 2007

Also, I'm pretty sure this wheel is available new, maybe even reuse the center. It's popular with the tractor
pullers as the 9 hole centers fit several tractors and this wheel/center combo takes a ton of weight off a
tractor.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Tue Mar 13 18:13 , 'Steven P. Allen' <spallen at fidnet.com> sent: