[AJD] New to Me D, Plus poor fitting A metal

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Mar 13 09:29:49 PDT 2007

Chris
That lever is what passes for an emergency brake, it will no doubt require that
the lining be replaced as is usual on the D's

So far as the sheet metal goes, assuming you mean the grilles, there is not a
"good" replacement that fits properly yet so far as I am told.
Stories abound of grilles that are nearly 1" off from fitting properly and the
effort that is required to make them fit so-so. On a positive note new
replacements are being worked on that will work and I believe the A and B styled
hoods began production last week. So this will be welcome news.

Of course, the sheet metal comments above are my opinion, your results might and
likely will vary as will your level of satisfaction and/or frustration!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!
OR INTERNET FAX 866-381-3703

On Mon Mar 12 21:07 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent: