[AT] Some tractor content

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Mar 12 17:26:59 PDT 2007

I got my seat time today.  Used the loader on the 2010 to push some
wayward logs and brush the logger left (not to mention the Ford
Industrial tractor he left in the field :) ).  The old 2010 stood well
beside a newer New Holland 4WD with loader - the renter of the field and
I decided to "take matters in hand" as the logger hasn't been back since
Christmas.  Anyone want a small Bell timber harvester (blown engine) or
a JD log skidder <g>.  Just kidding (for now).  Oh and the Ford tractor
and a really nice trailer might be in the mix <g>.
David
NW NC