[AT] I'm back

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 12 16:06:45 PDT 2007

 Dudley you nailed it on the head.  It was a 5 hour  time difference but I
got home late Sat afternoon and the time changed Sunday morning so when I
woke up the next morning it was a 6 hour difference.   The 13 hours meant I
was in the air 13 hours more or less.  Actually on the return trip I got up
at 5:30 AM, checked out of the resort at 10 or so, drove around the big
island killing time until our flight left to go to Maui at 3 pm where we
caught the flight headed home.  That one left at 11 pm and was 6 hours to
Pheonix, then 4 hours to Charlotte and then an hour home on a commuter
flight.  So I guess total air time was actually 11 hours more or less with
the rest being time running through airports.
Time without sleep was about 32 hours if you don't count the few minutes I
managed to sleep on the red eye.

Charlie