[AT] DLTX Question

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Mon Mar 12 10:25:16 PDT 2007

Dave,

Either the 71 or 72 was still available from Deere about 20 years ago.  The
difference between those two is the nozzle and the economizer plug.  One is
for all fuel (72) and the other(71)is for gas.

I just looked in my parts book.  The bodies are different.  I assume it is
where the economizer goes.  The 71 doesn't use an economizer.

Lou