[AT] Some tractor content

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Mar 12 02:54:56 PDT 2007

Over the weekend I missed a great opportunity to get some "seat time".
Temperatures of 70F+ and sunshine.  But anyway I'll get the old JD 2010
diesel out later today for some light duty work.  I recently had the
loader controls replaced (the previous one was so worn that the bucket
would leak down while the tractor was running).  Last time I had the
tractor out (a couple weeks ago) I left the loader raised when I parked
the tractor to check for leak down.  The loader is still raised.
Time for the oil change/lube routine.

David
NW NC