[Ford-ferguson] Seeking Sources for Weather Break to fit Ferguson TO-20

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 11:33:22 PST 2007

If you look for "heater cabs", you will find them easily. Valu-bilt
lists one for the TO-20, and the "generic fit" model is the same as the
Ford N. They also have a custom fit version that is $20 more. My
experience buying one for my Ford 860 is that it is a side door model,
but the back is open anyway, so it should be no problem with your
loader. <www.valu-bilt.com> item 1212901 and 1212372.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.
  Joaquin Setanti