[AT] Case '48 VAC

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Mar 8 17:37:10 PST 2007

4.00x15's are a bit small if it's going to be used for real work.
Parade or pulling I'd stay with that size.  If the tractor is going
to be worked you'll want a Marvel-Schebler TSX-114 carb.
Some VA series tractors came with an aluminum-bodied,
non-adjustable Zenith carb.  Those things will run a parade
tractor but they are junk if you expect to make any hp.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416