[AJD] model B

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Wed Mar 7 09:49:52 PST 2007

Jim:  Serial number was real hard to read.  I spent two evenings with
magnifying glass, and a variety of white chalk, graphite, markers, etc.,
and finally got a good read on the serial number.  I was told by Mitch
Dengler it was an early 47B, but according to the data from Yesterdays
Tractor, it looks to be a 46B.  Serial number is 187268.  Grill screens
were 1/4 H X 11/16 W, or what some are calling 3/4.  It is actually
closer to 11/16.  This is a real straight B, never been worked on or
messed with.  Still has original tires.

Rev. Dr. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church
2645 North Bend Rd.