[Farmall] Yuma auction

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 6 19:30:21 PST 2007

Face it Karl, you are an addict like the rest of us. Back at the beginning
of February when you counted your herd at my request, you included parts
tractors, including 2 that are completely disassembled and on shelves!!! Now
you don't want to count these. Yep, sure sounds like denial to me!!

Nothing wrong with big collections but I can't imagine 1400 tractors. Then
again I get emotionally attached to mine--impossible to do when you have
that many. Our chainsaw collection is up around 50 and I will admit that
there a a lot of them I have no idea where they came from. Thank goodness
I'm cheap, that way I know I didn't pay much for them!!

John