[AT] naa aux tranny / howard

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Tue Mar 6 11:26:46 PST 2007

While I was watching this thread I thought of Marvin Baumann's fleet of
beautifully restored Fords.  He has a barn full of beauties!!!  Just now I
found his web page and focused in on his slowpoke. I knew it had a Sherman,
Howard, and a Hupp, but I didn't know what the 4th tranny was.  At idle and
in all the lowest gears it travels one FOOT/HOUR!

This link will be a start...

http://www.marvinbaumann.com/fourtrans.html

George Willer