[Farmall] Some ads from the 3/3 Lancaster Farming

Matthew Gray pudding at puddingsworld.com
Mon Mar 5 00:36:09 PST 2007

here in new zealand , the commercial rail system has suffered in the last 10
15 years, but the frieght trains are still running here, and the stop
barriers and bells/lights are still used, all older then me, after 11pm at
night i still see the long/bigger trains flying through, the bells working,
you can hear the rumble from my house but have to travel to the lines to
really get the full noise.....lol.....i love the bells and barrier arms, as
set of my own (or a cool airraid siren would be cool also).....in my back
yard would be nice. i always wanted a old telephone box in my backyard also,
somethings you remeber when you were a kid and wish they never disapeared!