[Farmall] Yuma auction

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 5 18:18:51 PST 2007

You with only one or two tractors? And retiring a year early with no old
iron to repair? I don't think anyone on this list is going to hold their
breath watiting for that to happen!!!!! :)

Next thing you know you're gonna start talking some nonsense about only
wanting tractors with electric start--12 volt at that!

John Hall