[AT] Ford NAA with aux tranny??

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Mar 5 10:10:01 PST 2007

My experience with the Howard unit in my 2N is that it would say
"Howard" somewhere on the outside. It may be that there is enough
difference between the N Fords and the NAA that Howard redesigned the
unit, and that resulted in a operating lever on the left. I have a
Howard unit in one of my Farmall Cubs, and the operating instructions
are pretty clear in stating that the low range is for rototilling only,
not to increase the power.

Howard Rotovator is/was still very much in business, so you might want
to try contacting them and see if anyone there might have some old
manuals. Unfortunately, their Website appears to not be working.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.
  Joaquin Setanti