[AT] Waste oil burner

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Mar 5 09:58:32 PST 2007

An old friend of mine used to put his used oil in a tank and pumped it onto a burning fire coal or wood. He just used an old 12v fuel pump and ran a piece of copper line int the stove and pinched the end off to make it sort atomize the oil as it sprayed. His theory was if it's cheap and easy to build it's cheap and easy to fix. It sure made his old garage warm up fast.
Rob