[AT] Waste oil burner

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Mon Mar 5 08:43:02 PST 2007

I think waste oil is bound to carry some garbage with it.  I run mine
through a screen, but still...it IS WASTE oil.  I like to have some heat
running up the oil line to loosen up the oil and let it run freely those
last few inches so I wouldn't want to cool it off too much.  It's really not
all that much trouble just to run a wire up the tube every few days.