[AT] Waste oil burner

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Mon Mar 5 05:55:08 PST 2007

I use this very same system.  And have the very same problem.  My set up
lets me pull the feeder tube out of the stove easily and I keep a wire handy
to ream it out before lighting it.  I also find that the heat and oil
eventually erodes the end of the feeder tube and I occasionally have to cut
the end off and even it up, and clean it out, to cut down on the clogging
problems.  It doesn't take long and is relatively clean and easy to do. In
the spring I take the whole thing apart and clean it up.