[Farmall] Some ads from the 3/3 Lancaster Farming

Paul Sigmund pwsigmund at verizon.net
Sun Mar 4 16:43:42 PST 2007

> Railroad crossing signal with flashers, $850 obo. Railroad speeder car
> frame with axles and wheels, $250. Adams Co. 717-624-8330.

 I would love to install this on the 2 lane road that goes past my farm . . .  right at the curve.  The hidden driveway sign I asked the town to put up sure hasn't gotten anyone to slow down.  I'll bet this would make a difference!

It has removed 139 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!