[AT] : Message has implicit destination??!!

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Mar 3 11:49:37 PST 2007

No you aren't being moderated  - It just means that anytime a subscriber
posts something to the list, the list can not be part of a blind send or
blind copy, or part of an externally defined group address. In other words,
the list address has to be EXPLICITLY specified on an address line.   It
helps to stop spam and many of those bulk mailings.

Spencer